BETHLEHEM, Pa. – Eight of 10 Wentworth cross country runners recorded a personal-best on Saturday afternoon at the 46th Annual Paul Short Invitational hosted on the campus of Lehigh University.
- Wes Brimeyer (84) – 26:58.8*
- Will Allen (109) – 27:24.6*
- Ryan Smith (120) – 27:36.6*
- Patrick Heavey (124) – 27:40.9*
- Christian Boyadjiev (175) – 28:49.7*
- Brendan Jeanjaquet (191) – 29:09.5*
- Robert Pineault (206) – 29:55.5*
- Tyler Cosma – 30:23.6
- Rob Moran – 31.30.7
- Alexis Umana – 31:55.1*
- Wentworth placed in the Top-20 on a frigid day in Bethlehem in a highly competitive field that featured schools nationwide
FROM THE COACH'S DESK
- "It's always a good day when the majority of our guys PR. We were in the top half of the race, which was a goal of ours. We are moving closer to teams that beat us earlier in the season. Particularly strong races for Wes and Rob P." - Head Coach Dan Roark
- The Leopards have one final tune-up before the Commonwealth Coast Conference Championships, and will compete at the Suffolk Invitational on Saturday, October 19.
For the latest on Wentworth Athletics, follow the Leopards via social media on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Fans can also download the Wentworth Leopards "Front Row" mobile app, powered by PrestoSports, on iTunes and the Android Market.